Welcome to the world of Permanent Makeup!
Permanent Makeup, or Cosmetic Tatooing, is a safe method of
applying natural pigments into the dermal layer of the skin. This
state-of-the-art technique is medically approved, and the pigments
I use are completely safe for MRIs and Xrays.
Imagine waking up with makeup. The perfect eye brows,
eye liner, and lip color - that never smears, smudges
or fades away!
WHO BENEFITS FROM PERMANENT MAKEUP?
- Women who want to look beautiful all day
and all night.
- Professional women, busy moms and active women
who don't want smeared makeup.
- People with shaky hands or poor vision.
- Women who want to spend less time getting
ready in the morning.
- Women wanting to change the shape of their
brows or color of their lips.
- Men or women who have sparse or fair eye brows.
- Women who can't wear or are allergic to
- Imagine having the freedom to sleep, swim, shower,
work and play, all without having to check the mirror.
Self confidence is possible with permanent makeup.
Throw away that traditional makeup and spend time doing the things you really enjoy. Why shouldn't you look gorgeous ALL the time?
DOES IT HURT?
No, most people are very comfortable during the
procedure. I use only the safest, most effective
anesthetics available, providing nearly total
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Each procedure takes 30 minutes to numb the area,
and 30 to 45 minutes to perform.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
The procedure will last MANY years, requiring only a
minor touch-up years later.
Eye Brow Restoration
How Much Does it Cost?
Eye Brows $400
(top and bottom) $400
Eye Liner Enhancement $250
Lip Color $400
I can also correct colors that have been applied by another
technician - add $100
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT FOR A FREE
CONSULTATION - or call
Winnie at 919-452-2890